May 10, 2004

back and forth

So, since the last time I wrote anything, I was in Xela. I got some things planted (corn, garbanzos, fava beans, spinach and cilantro) and explored a bit of the city...okay, but not terribly exciting.

I went to San Lucas again on saturday for a birthday party, with Jasmine from Proecos. Then on sunday we tried to change her plane ticket, which ended up being a pointless adventure in Guate, since she has to come back later. It's a bit of a mess.

Today I came to Cunen with Kat and Andres. The truck still doesn't work (it's the battery), so it's in the shop and we aren't really sure how we'll be getting around for the next week. It should be entertaining, if nothing else.

Before Thursday I have to decide if I'm working here next week or travelling. I want to go a couple places, but we'll see.

Also, internet is sketchy here, so if I ignore your email, it's probably because the power went out or something.

No comments: