June 11, 2004

I (heart) moving

Well, I did it again. I moved.

Same town this time, though. I'm living on the (pretty sketchy) south side of Elkhart, with my little sis (who is now a high school graduate) and a good friend of ours from way back, Sarah. It's a big old somewhat delapidaded house owned by my parents' church, and the great thing is we're doing work on the house instead of paying rent.

Katherine and I moved in on Thursday, it's pretty cool.

Working doing organic farming again (still?). It's fun. Different from Guatemala, of course, but farmers are kinda the same everywhere, which is fun. And one of my jobs is to work at the farmers market on Saturdays, which on the one hand means I have to be in Middlebury--which, by the way, is Amish country, and also half an hour from here--by 6:45 AM.
On the other hand, I get to hang out at the farmers market, which is cool. And pick up my groceries while I'm at it.

And that's the news from Lake Wobegon.

No comments: